Information for Artists
The bus will have the following structures in place:
– Option to have windows exposed or covered with panels on which 2D materials can be displayed.
– Lights, a digital projector and a sound system.
– A projector screen mounted on the back interior wall of the bus.
– 12 stools and 2 fold-up tables for workshops, etc.
Additional things to note:
– Street parking is limited, but can be used for a one day exhibition, performance or event. For longer projects, private parking will need to be arranged.
– Projects will be selected by a jury of peer artists.
– In the future the bus will have a solar electric power system to power lights, projectors, and sound.
We recommend visiting the bus to see how the space will work for your project. Please contact Leah at: email@example.com to make an appointment.
Upcoming Book Project:
SiteFactory's Field Guide to Unconventional Art Practices
More info coming soon...